So, Asher wasn't up for Halloween this year. He spent more time trying to take his Candy Corn costume off then he did wearing it. He was not fond of his costume, at all. Bob and I managed to snap these few pictures in the few seconds he had his costume on, and as you can see he was very upset at the whole "dress up" process. We didn't get to trick or treat because Asher decided that 6:30 was bed time and he promptly passed out with a bottle in his mouth. Hopefully next year he'll understand the fun in Halloween and be more agreeable to participate. So much for a photo session this year!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
HAPPY Halloween...Or NOT
So, Asher wasn't up for Halloween this year. He spent more time trying to take his Candy Corn costume off then he did wearing it. He was not fond of his costume, at all. Bob and I managed to snap these few pictures in the few seconds he had his costume on, and as you can see he was very upset at the whole "dress up" process. We didn't get to trick or treat because Asher decided that 6:30 was bed time and he promptly passed out with a bottle in his mouth. Hopefully next year he'll understand the fun in Halloween and be more agreeable to participate. So much for a photo session this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Even with the crying, I LOVE the costume!! I saw these pictures on Bob's fb page and loved it!!!
Poor baby! Bring him home to play with Aunt Gin and WHG soon!!
The costume was so cute but not as cute as the pics!:) The one next to last is my fav. I bet you'll remember this Halloween, huh? Hope all is well with you, and hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment